🔕 🔔

My macarons which are usually perfect are now deflating just before they need to come out the oven ad they are sort of bendable / soggy, help

The time in the oven is correct (20mins ) as is the temperature, never had his problem before, could it be oily almond meal? I need to make 6 batches for a wedding order and am now at my wits end.

asked by Saf over 4 years ago

Saf

Thank you mr vittles, I usually bake with the aircon turned on and did the same these last few attempts, so I'm guessing it could be the eggs- maybe water retention as the eggs were fresh then age 24 hours.