🔕 🔔

Ask any food question here. We will email you all the responses right away.

My frozen choc. chip cookie dough is coming out a bit dry when baked. Its my gift to my daughter in law and I'm panicked. Any suggestions for the dough at this point?

asked by sawbones almost 7 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Have you tried taking them out of the oven a minute or two earlier?

Thanks you , I haven't done that!!!

2fc558a8 bd7d 4d57 9ed4 e14a7fcea429  fb avatar

Also - don't know what temp you're cooking at, but you might try increasing temp by 25 (350 to 375 for instance) and dropping cook time by 2 min or so. Keeps the center soft while the exterior gets crunchy.

Great, I did that also and they look fine! thanks so much.