I have some choc. chip cookie dough that spreads too much baking.

We were thinking we would put the preportioned dough into ramekins and come up with a concoction. Thoughts?

asked by csheago about 4 years ago

cookbookchick

Give it a whirl and let us know what you come up with! Unmold and top with ice cream maybe?

butter, sugar, flowers

I had this happen recently, so I baked the rest of the dough in a lightly greased mini muffin pan. The cookies were uniform in size, small with a perfect thickness. I just served them like cookies; they were well received! An echo of what cookbookchick suggests, if you go the mini muffin pan route, it would be really cute to put some slightly softened ice cream in a pastry bag and make a swirl of ice cream on top of each cookie (like frosting a cupcake), then maybe a pinch of sprinkles? A tiny ice cream sundae disguised as a mini cupcake!

Maya

If you still find your dough spreading, use a teaspoon of baking soda and baking powder, with a little bit more flour. Hopefully this helps :)