🔕 🔔

Eggs for 200+ people on a hot dog cart with 2 steam tables and a grill?

I'm making breakfast burritos and bowls

asked by Chef LuLu over 4 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Not sure we know what the question is here?

6f611b78 35b4 4186 89ad c38b035b32f3  08270410avatar messbrasil

That's a lot of eggs...You could have some hard boiled eggs brined,so you would have them already cooked and serve them with a mayonese based hollandaise sauce or just some dijon mostard on a toast.

Use a hotel boil in a bag product. You can find it at most any restaurant depot.

I guess that's why the eggs taste so bad in many of the hotels I've stayed in. I've seen those eggs at the "complimentary breakfast" line in the a.m.