Pressure cooked lentils

I used to be terrified of pressure cookers despite my dad's endorsements and scientific lessons (he loved meat that would just fall right off the bone!) I have finally embraced them (great in the mile high city for kamut, beans and pork shoulder) but can't get lentils right. They are half crunchy, half mushy or worse, raw and burned. Any advice for perfecting high altitude pressure cooked lentils?

asked by savorthis about 5 years ago

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

I am a scientist, and I am still terrified of them...

savorthis

That's a great idea. And if I conquer my newest goal of adding some planning into my cooking life to make such a thing happen, I imagine it would be successful!