🔕 🔔

Pressure cooked lentils

I used to be terrified of pressure cookers despite my dad's endorsements and scientific lessons (he loved meat that would just fall right off the bone!) I have finally embraced them (great in the mile high city for kamut, beans and pork shoulder) but can't get lentils right. They are half crunchy, half mushy or worse, raw and burned. Any advice for perfecting high altitude pressure cooked lentils?

asked by savorthis over 4 years ago

609271d6 306e 4b3e 8479 9d404fb84e73  moi 1

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

I am a scientist, and I am still terrified of them...

Fca4e46d 262a 416c 8ce5 316470249de2  565101 1406091363 1702312332 n

That's a great idea. And if I conquer my newest goal of adding some planning into my cooking life to make such a thing happen, I imagine it would be successful!