🔕 🔔

I am new to all of this. If I save a recipe, then want to look at it again, how do I do that?

asked by Chino over 4 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

Hi Chino. Go to your profile page, click on "collections" and it should be in your "saved recipes" folder.

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

At the top of the page, on the right, you'll see your name (if you're signed in). Click the carat to the right, click on Recipe Collections, and it will take you to the saved recipes directly. You can also save articles, and if you add recipes to the site, Recipes on that drop-down will go directly to your personal list.