How do u cook fish and mojo together

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer about 5 years ago

JanetFL

Elaborate! I'm guessing that we don't know what you are asking. I cook pork tenderloin after marinating it in mojo - might this be your question? Everyone here is very helpful but it helps to be specific with your question. Ask away!

I'd like to help but I have no c lue what "mojo" is as it relates to food.

Wade

Marinate fish in mojo sauce for 12-24 hours. Then grill or broil as usual. Works best on steakier fish like ahi tuna or swordfish.

healthierkitchen

I might leave meat in a marinade for 8, 12, even 24 hours, but with fish I usually only marinate for 1/2 to 1 hour, especially if the marinade contains an acid such as citrus juice like mojo generally does. Otherwise, the acid starts to "cook" the fish in the way ceviche is "cooked".