🔕 🔔

Culinary schools in London?

I am interested in taking the 5 week intensive course (Basic Cuisine) at Le Cordon Bleu. The only problem is the course isn't offered at the London campus. Does anyone know of a good culinary school in London where I could take a similar course? I appreciate your help and advice!

asked by CarlaCooks about 4 years ago

Here's a list of cookery schools in London, http://lookingtocook.co...

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

I think out of this list, Leiths will be the closest to LCB in terms of quality and curriculum. That said, it's been over 10 years since I did the Intensive Basic Cuisine course in London so I may be out of touch!

67da29df 0253 44dd 98a1 250b49e519a4  hilary sp1

Leith's is still excellent and considered one of the top programs--I desperately wanted to take classes there while my husband and I were posted in London. I got a tour and checked out the curriculum. The facility was good and they have several teaching restaurants. Let us know what you decide!

69d2403d 88f4 4b72 b0b9 84a21f4d0561  img 1445

An update a long time after the fact: I just signed up for a 1 week intermediate cooking course at Leith's in London! I am really excited for the course, which takes place in July. Thank you all for your help!