Egyptian cookbook or blog?

Looking to cook my favorite Egyptian 'standards' but haven't been able to find a definitive reference...

asked by SpaCook about 5 years ago

I'm no expert, but I do have one Egyptian cookbook, Egyptian Cooking: A Practical Guide by Samia Abdennour. Its stated purpose is to "introduce the foreign reader to recipes commonly used in Egypt," so it does have some basics. You might also check out a 2013 book, Nile Style. It's menu-driven, so might be hit and miss with standards.

I cannot speak for any of the recipes on this blog, I just found it by a google search here is a link to an Egyptian Cooking blog http://muslimahcookingguide...

healthierkitchen

Amy Riolo, a DC chef and food historian has just expanded and reissued hers, though I haven't yet seen it: Nile Style.