🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Banana Bread

152268d8 7920 40e7 85cf 58ce5e08d8c1  2016 1026 merrills banana bread mark weinberg 163

I have a question about the recipe "Banana Bread" from merrill. Can I use this recipe to make muffins? Or would I have to change the measurements in the ingredients if I did?

asked by Sarah D about 4 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I would say yes, just adjust the baking time down for muffins. I use my banana bread recipe all the time for muffins. Just like you can use a cake recipe to make cupcakes.

Oh and in my opinion you would not have to change anything about the recipe if you are making muffins.