A question about a recipe: Banana Bread: Can I use whole wheat flour instead of all purpose flour?

152268d8 7920 40e7 85cf 58ce5e08d8c1  2016 1026 merrills banana bread mark weinberg 163

I have a question about the recipe "Banana Bread" from merrill.

asked by marnee over 7 years ago

prettyPeas

I've been making it with whole wheat pastry flour for the past several years and have never looked back.

Yes, for sure -- I would probably use a combo of whole wheat and white flour for the best results, but it's really about your taste.

I've been making it with whole wheat pastry flour for years. It's wonderful!