🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Banana Bread: Can I use whole wheat flour instead of all purpose flour?

152268d8 7920 40e7 85cf 58ce5e08d8c1  2016 1026 merrills banana bread mark weinberg 163

I have a question about the recipe "Banana Bread" from merrill.

asked by marnee over 6 years ago

7d2e9fbe d94b 4831 9a41 e7e53d9676f8  img 0061

I've been making it with whole wheat pastry flour for the past several years and have never looked back.

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Yes, for sure -- I would probably use a combo of whole wheat and white flour for the best results, but it's really about your taste.

I've been making it with whole wheat pastry flour for years. It's wonderful!