quiche with bread

It seems to me I read recently about a quiche-like dish that included torn up bits of bread in the custard. Naturally, I cannot find it, so I'm appealing to Hotline users to see if anyone knows of a recipe like this. Thanks!

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

asked almost 5 years ago

I don't know if this is what you mean, but a strata is essentially a custard baked with pieces of bread - and cheese or ham or vegetables or whatever - in it. Here's a spinach and cheese version, but it's one of those things, like quiche, that you can vary endless ways: http://smittenkitchen.com...

Diana B
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

Perfect! Thank you so much.