Staub tea kettle

Does anyone have experience with Staub's tea kettle? In the market for a new kettle and I can't find any reviews of it online . Thanks!

asked by midge over 5 years ago

healthierkitchen

I would love to know too! I have also been considering an electric tea kettle but wonder if I really want another item cluttering up the countertop...

Joan Stickles

I have used a Staub tea kettle for the last five years. They are not cheap, but you'll never have to buy another one. Love it.

dymnyno

Because they are so heavy, they probably keep the water hot longer.

mtrelaun

Staub tea kettles are workhorses and worth every penny! I had one for years then traded it in for a cordless, electric Russell Hobbs because I became an impatient tea drinker.

midge

Thanks everyone! I'm going for it.

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

I had one for about a year and it got rusty around the edges.