🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Plum and Blueberry Custard Tart with a Hazelnut Crust

Cfcff34b bc11 438b b577 09f96b5e3167  plum custard 1

I have a question about the recipe "Plum and Blueberry Custard Tart with a Hazelnut Crust" from WinnieAb. HELP...recipe description is a bit confusing! Step#1 is combine sugar w/sea salt and then mentions nothing about eggs, yogurt, etc...Wish to make but reticent till I receive word.

asked by Strudel about 4 years ago

Cdc60dce c65e 4cd0 95a2 6c5b7ca83b18  image

The recipe states "combine sugar through sea salt" that means the ingredients listed from the first - sugar, to the the seventh- sea salt. Perhaps they should have said first seven ingredients. Looks delicious! I'm adding it to the collection.