🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Balkan Lamb and Leek Pie

De76fc0e b19d 4417 8533 13ebd1d4e548  food52 01 22 13 8303

I have a question about the recipe "Balkan Lamb and Leek Pie" from inpatskitchen. Don't you need to brush the filo with butter?

asked by MrsK over 4 years ago

It appears from the recipe that you need only brush the top of the phyllo rolls with butter. Seeing that it was reviewed and that the tester had good results, I would feel comfortable following the recipe as written.

7398fd5b b572 4a30 b7b7 22d5eb08b2a5  bonsai 2

Thanks for your help. I don't have a vast experience with filo, but all recipes I tried you have to brush the sheets with butter or spray them with oil. I'm sure you're right.