What is the best way to cook skirt steak?

I want to put it in burritos.

asked by Samantha Gonzales over 5 years ago

petitbleu

We love it grilled. Marinate it for an hour in a lime juice/garlic/jalapeno/oil marinade, and throw it on the grill. This gives it a lovely char that tastes great in tacos, burritos, etc.

I would grill it. Rub with some seasoned salt or any spice rub that you like, salt and pepper is fine too. Be generous with the salt. You can also marinated a few hours in lime/lemon juice with garlic, S/P.

Grill over direct high heat until cooked to medium (nick the meat and see if it's pink or done), about 4-5 minutes a side, more if it's thicker piece, less if it's thin. Then slice thinly across the grain.