🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Lemony Quinoa Broccoli Salad

4d899b30 9dd5 441e 8fa3 56e5f6c32faf  lemon quinoa bowl

I have a question about the recipe "Lemony Quinoa Broccoli Salad" from jadeandsunday. you mention chopped herbs in the body of the recipe, but not in the ingredient list. Do you use chopped herbs? Which?

asked by bebe le perche about 4 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

In the author notes jadeandsunday says: "I generally use fresh chives because they are growing in my veggie patch, however I bet any fresh herb would be delicious. If I have some cress about, this often gets folded into the dish as well. "