🔕 🔔

can you speed up slow cooked lamb and it still be yummy?

Says 3 hrs at 140 with foil and then 30mins. I only have 2 hours 30mins... can I just turn it up? recipe here: http://www.bbcgoodfood...

asked by tabitha over 4 years ago

That says to cook 4 hours, then 30 minutes at a higher heat, then another 30 minutes. This is for shredded pulled lamb and it is going to be hard to do that in 2 hours. If you are going to try, cut the meat into 2-inch chunks first. But I think you have to pick a different recipe at this point.

thank you nutcakes...I just told everyone to come later and made lots of starters...the lamb is nearly ready :)