Favorite slow poark roast...

I am in a possession of a really cute pork shoulder (no skin unfortunately) and in the mood for some slow, slow, slow pork roast, with rub or glaze. What is your favorite recipe?

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

asked almost 5 years ago

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

... and I meant "pork roast", the beauty of typing on an iPad. Thanks!

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

shoulder of pork (fresh ham) pernil .... you will not go wrong if you cook it on low heat after seasoning it for one or two days in the frig and if you need to, crisping the skin separately in the broiler after cooking. I am feeling a little hungry writing this even tho I am too tired to eat breakfast. I can put up our recipe if u need but there are a lot out there. Congrats on the finalist!

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

sorry didn't see the no skin part. i am very sorry to hear that there is no skin but it will still be delicious.

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

I love to cut slits in pork shoulder and fill with slivers of garlic and then make a paste of garlic, rosemary and oil before slow roasting.

You'll Want to Eat These Soy Sauce Eggs with Everything

Game changed.

Momofuku's Famed Soy Sauce Eggs

From filling salads to warming soups, we've got you covered.

Easy Lunch Ideas

A weeknight slam dunk.

Miso Butter Skillet Chicken

Get Set for the Best

And why Sunday is, hands down, the best day of the week.

American Expat Life in Paris