Favorite slow poark roast...

I am in a possession of a really cute pork shoulder (no skin unfortunately) and in the mood for some slow, slow, slow pork roast, with rub or glaze. What is your favorite recipe?

QueenSashy December 19, 2013

... and I meant "pork roast", the beauty of typing on an iPad. Thanks!

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks December 20, 2013

shoulder of pork (fresh ham) pernil .... you will not go wrong if you cook it on low heat after seasoning it for one or two days in the frig and if you need to, crisping the skin separately in the broiler after cooking. I am feeling a little hungry writing this even tho I am too tired to eat breakfast. I can put up our recipe if u need but there are a lot out there. Congrats on the finalist!

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks December 20, 2013

sorry didn't see the no skin part. i am very sorry to hear that there is no skin but it will still be delicious.

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen December 20, 2013

I love to cut slits in pork shoulder and fill with slivers of garlic and then make a paste of garlic, rosemary and oil before slow roasting.