Where did you find, and what brand of mini cupcake liners are you using in the Peanut Butter Cup recipe?

I can only find large cups.

• Posted by: Brad
  • October 25, 2013

Monita October 25, 2013

Reynold's makes mini cupcake liners and can usually be found in the supermarket. Where do you live?

Brad
Brad October 25, 2013

Thanks. I live in NYC. So shelf space at the market is premium. I have used reynolds before but they don't release and I don't want to coat with spray. The ones in the image look different and have release and doesn't look sprayed. I like the natural look in the picture vs the plain white of Reynolds. These are for a party and want to plate them on a buffet.

Brad
Brad October 25, 2013

trampledbygeese
trampledbygeese October 25, 2013

I haven't tried the recipe yet, but I was thinking of using those small silicon cups that are often used as dividers in home bento making.

Monita October 25, 2013

If you can, go to NY Cake & Baking at 56 West 22nd Street. They have a terrific selection of mini cupcake liners

Brad
Brad October 25, 2013

Thank you Monita! Heading there now!!

Monita October 25, 2013

You can also stop into Whisk at 933 Broadway between 21-22