Where did you find, and what brand of mini cupcake liners are you using in the Peanut Butter Cup recipe?

I can only find large cups.

asked by Brad over 4 years ago

Reynold's makes mini cupcake liners and can usually be found in the supermarket. Where do you live?

Brad

Thanks. I live in NYC. So shelf space at the market is premium. I have used reynolds before but they don't release and I don't want to coat with spray. The ones in the image look different and have release and doesn't look sprayed. I like the natural look in the picture vs the plain white of Reynolds. These are for a party and want to plate them on a buffet.

Brad

trampledbygeese
trampledbygeese

trampledbygeese is a trusted home cook.

I haven't tried the recipe yet, but I was thinking of using those small silicon cups that are often used as dividers in home bento making.

If you can, go to NY Cake & Baking at 56 West 22nd Street. They have a terrific selection of mini cupcake liners

Brad

Thank you Monita! Heading there now!!

You can also stop into Whisk at 933 Broadway between 21-22