🔕 🔔

I just paid a nice penny for some Botarga. I'm wondering what the storage guidelines are for storing this after I open the original packaging

asked by James Durazzo almost 4 years ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

A Los Angeles Times article states, "Bottarga is typically vacuum-packed for export. Once you have opened it, do not keep it exposed to air for longer than necessary. Wrap the piece you do not use in lots of plastic and store in the refrigerator for up to a week."

They also share a recipe if you want me to paste the link for you.