🔕 🔔

Has anyone used Stoger cherry seed oil? I bought it impulsively; cannot find any recipes using t though the company's oils are trending now.

Also is there any health concern in using this product?

asked by porchapples almost 4 years ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

I heard this was a big hit at the fancy food expo (the other flavors as well). Note it has a very low smoke point so don't try sautéing or frying with it. It seems it's used primarily in desserts, cakes & cupcakes) Also drizzled on bread, chocolate, cheese and ice cream. Bet you could try making tofu ice cream with this. Here's a link that showcases the cherry & other flavored oil. I'm not sure about health concerns.

http://www.culinary-imports...