🔕 🔔

White Fruitcake recipe

Does anyone have a really good white fruitcake recipe. I had one from a southern cookbook that is now lost.

asked by jpoertner almost 4 years ago

8bbce907 3b5e 4c8c be5c c64e6c780d63  birthday 2012
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

http://www.chow.com/recipes...
This is a link to a white fruitcake from CHOW. They also have a dark and my favorite, Caribbean black fruitcake.

14b14cca fa0d 4764 ac17 2e1066d4e207  stringio

Thanks

I have an ancient recipe for Kentucky Whiskey Cake, which is essentially an excellent pound cake that's filled with booze-soaked raisins and cherries, and nuts, and then wrapped like any good fruitcake in whiskey-soaked cheesecloth, preferably well in advance of serving. I'd be happy to send the recipe to you, if you send me a message via my profile. ;o)