🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Autumn Apple & Pumpkin Galette

513e39b3 4f53 4432 973a 88b366fed232  2013 1119 finalist apple pumpkin galette 520

I have a question about the recipe "Autumn Apple & Pumpkin Galette" from A Local Choice. Could you replace dried cranberries with fresh?

asked by kate h almost 4 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

According to Ocean Spray you can make a substitute, Just use a 1/4 cup more of fresh cranberries than the amount of dried cranberries called for.

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

No question, fresh cranberries would be great in this galette, probably better than the dried.

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

I was thinking this very thought this morning! I made this gallette last weekend with dried - I think I will make it with fresh for TDay, and I am thinking about putting them between the pumpkin and apple layers for a tart pop and surprise. It's a fantastic dessert ...