A question about a recipe: Autumn Apple & Pumpkin Galette

513e39b3 4f53 4432 973a 88b366fed232  2013 1119 finalist apple pumpkin galette 520

I have a question about the recipe "Autumn Apple & Pumpkin Galette" from A Local Choice. Could you replace dried cranberries with fresh?

asked by kate h almost 5 years ago

According to Ocean Spray you can make a substitute, Just use a 1/4 cup more of fresh cranberries than the amount of dried cranberries called for.

No question, fresh cranberries would be great in this galette, probably better than the dried.

I was thinking this very thought this morning! I made this gallette last weekend with dried - I think I will make it with fresh for TDay, and I am thinking about putting them between the pumpkin and apple layers for a tart pop and surprise. It's a fantastic dessert ...