A question about a recipe: Cranberry Sage Pie

9fd78af2 8880 47d4 8f8a 37ac09cd3fa2  cranberry sage pie

I have a question about the recipe "Cranberry Sage Pie" from ElsenEM. How far in advance can this be made?

asked by Tashipluto almost 5 years ago

The recipe says "The pie will keep for 3 days refrigerated or for up to 2 days at room temperature."

Tashipluto

so sorry, I saw that after I hit send. So, I shouldn't make this tomorrow for Thanksgiving? Think that's too long?

It would probably be better if you could wait until Monday so it's fresher for Thanksgiving. You could certainly make the pie crusts tomorrow and refrigerate them until Monday.

Tashipluto

Thanks. I can wait till Tues night, I think. Already have pie crust in the freezer.