Early food prep

Hey all, I was planning on making and baking a broccoli and mushroom casserole and a polenta and cranberry mix tomorrow. The casserole would just need to be reheated on Thanksgiving and the polenta would be cut into wedges and grilled or broiled. Tomorrow has just gotten a lot busier for me, however, and I'm wondering if there's any reason I couldn't prepare one of these dishes tonight. The casserole's instructions say it's OK overnight in the fridge - would one more day really kill it? Or would I be better off going with the polenta?

asked by WannabeBaker almost 5 years ago

The polenta will for sure keep until Thurs. I'm sure the casserole would be ok too but if you want to do just one; go with the polenta