A question about a recipe: Mistress of Spices' Sha'syuka

66df2d45 5a13 42af 9493 64570b9fbe2c  shasyuka

I have a question about the recipe "Mistress of Spices' Sha'syuka" from Mistress of Spices. What is Arabic Mixed Spice & Asian Sweet Spice?

asked by Rebeca almost 5 years ago

Diana B
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

I don't know the answer, but I believe these are spice mixes put together by the myspicesage.com website, as I found something called Asian seasoning and an Arabic spice blend in their offerings. However, you might want to post your question in the area provided at the bottom of the recipe page, or click the name of the person who posted the recipe and send her a private message asking her to clarify this on the recipe page so everyone will know what she's talking about!

ZombieCupcake

Barahat possibly is arabic and Maybe chinese five spice.