Hi! Any favorite crock pot/slow cooker recipes that you couldn't live without in your weekly routine? Thank you!

I'm a bit of a Le Creuset/Staub girl. This type of slow cooking is new to me!

Bevi
Bevi December 6, 2013

I have adapted The Silver Palate Chicken Marbella recipe to the slow cooker with great success. It works out beautifully.

TobiT
TobiT December 6, 2013

Can you elaborate on the adaptations you've made? Chic Marbella is one of my go to recipes for holidays and family gatherings - I'd love to free up some oven space by making it in the slow cooker.

pierino December 6, 2013

I don't make this every week but apparently Chairman Mao had his cooks do it http://food52.com/recipes...

M
M December 7, 2013

Cooks Illustrated has a beef barley soup in the crockpot recipe that is the epitome of winter. I always make it the day we cut down our Christmas tree. The recipe is available in their Best Make Ahead Recipe cookbook.

sexyLAMBCHOPx December 7, 2013

Williams-Sonoma website has awesome slow cooker recipes and agree that Cooks illustrated recipes are pretty reliable.