I am making sweet chili wings and would like to know if I can freeze them for serving later.

That's chicken wings---want to make a few other yummy recipes but need to know if freezing is OK

asked by Barb over 4 years ago

Michael

Freezing will affect the crispiness of the breading, but not the flavor. They may be passable if you reheat them in the oven on a sheet pan with a cooling rack so the hot air can move around the entire wing, hopefully breathing life back into them. However if you're planning on using the wings in another recipe -depending on the recipe- you should be okay since you'll still have the flavor, but likely not the texture.

I agree with Michael's answer. Avoid the microwave.