🔕 🔔

I am making sweet chili wings and would like to know if I can freeze them for serving later.

That's chicken wings---want to make a few other yummy recipes but need to know if freezing is OK

asked by Barb over 4 years ago

4c6ea460 9217 4186 b96b 8efb72cb6e32  twitter avi

Freezing will affect the crispiness of the breading, but not the flavor. They may be passable if you reheat them in the oven on a sheet pan with a cooling rack so the hot air can move around the entire wing, hopefully breathing life back into them. However if you're planning on using the wings in another recipe -depending on the recipe- you should be okay since you'll still have the flavor, but likely not the texture.

5f8d7fee 22ef 49ba a6b4 360299864c3e  n3ru8figt0zk0

I agree with Michael's answer. Avoid the microwave.