🔕 🔔

Hi, I want to create a Kitchen/food/Knife blog like food52.com . After working 3 months I created a blog named: http://sharpeningmaster.com .

485d7d55 9c0b 43a6 a3cb ba9536b1203a  chef s in kitchen

I need your opinion guys. What can I do now? Which features should I use in this blog?

asked by Sandra Ericson over 1 year ago

Your readers will want to understand the difference between single beveled (Japanese) knives and double beveled knives and how best to maintain their edge.

Sandra Ericson

Thanks a lot, Pierino. I'm also writing for knife sharpener for both kitchen and outdoor.

Imho, knives are best sharpened by professionals unless one knows how to use a stone. All the so-called sharpeners I have ever encountered will, in the end, ruin your knives. The use of the sharpening stone is a skill worth perfecting (unless you have a wonderful hand-grinder (person) at your disposal.