🔕 🔔

Hi, I want to create a Kitchen/food/Knife blog like food52.com . After working 3 months I created a blog named: http://sharpeningmaster.com .

485d7d55 9c0b 43a6 a3cb ba9536b1203a  chef s in kitchen

I need your opinion guys. What can I do now? Which features should I use in this blog?

asked by Sandra Ericson 8 months ago

79ca7fa3 11e3 4829 beae d200649eab49  walken the walk

Your readers will want to understand the difference between single beveled (Japanese) knives and double beveled knives and how best to maintain their edge.

2992e9d2 2b19 4d0e b025 4549b3f89fc7  fb avatar

Thanks a lot, Pierino. I'm also writing for knife sharpener for both kitchen and outdoor.

Imho, knives are best sharpened by professionals unless one knows how to use a stone. All the so-called sharpeners I have ever encountered will, in the end, ruin your knives. The use of the sharpening stone is a skill worth perfecting (unless you have a wonderful hand-grinder (person) at your disposal.