🔕 🔔

easy holiday cookie recipes?

I know, cookies are not necessarily hard to make. But then I am not really a baker. What are your go-to holiday cookie recipes that come together in a pinch?

asked by girlwithaknife almost 4 years ago

You could try making gingerbread cookies that way you can easily celebrate Christmas

420908ad 651e 46ac b88a 9cfbd6c602e3  open uri20141010 31964 ysrmyy

Shortbread are Nice and easy

David Lebovitz's Brown Sugar Pecan Shortbread is easy and incredibly delicious - lots of people have posted it on the web. It is the only cookie I have made that Everyone who eats it asks for the recipe. You do need to chill the dough in advance, so it needs a little planning ahead, but the results are worth it. His web site is great for baking tips if you want to increase your cookie making confidence.

31cf169d f83a 458c 9946 a9a0311207c3  cumberland pass atv trip july 20 2013 019

I highly recommend Ina Garten's Raisin Pecan Oatmeal cookies. They are truly simple: toast, chop, mix, stir, bake, eat! Even better, everyone wants this recipe after tasting the cookies. Here is the link: http://www.foodnetwork...