easy holiday cookie recipes?

I know, cookies are not necessarily hard to make. But then I am not really a baker. What are your go-to holiday cookie recipes that come together in a pinch?

asked by girlwithaknife about 5 years ago

Roxilicious

You could try making gingerbread cookies that way you can easily celebrate Christmas

Jenny Maria

Shortbread are Nice and easy

jilhil

David Lebovitz's Brown Sugar Pecan Shortbread is easy and incredibly delicious - lots of people have posted it on the web. It is the only cookie I have made that Everyone who eats it asks for the recipe. You do need to chill the dough in advance, so it needs a little planning ahead, but the results are worth it. His web site is great for baking tips if you want to increase your cookie making confidence.

JanetFL

I highly recommend Ina Garten's Raisin Pecan Oatmeal cookies. They are truly simple: toast, chop, mix, stir, bake, eat! Even better, everyone wants this recipe after tasting the cookies. Here is the link: http://www.foodnetwork...