Not a question, but -- I'm now the proud owner of a new Viking carving set, since my Foodpickle prize came in today, along with my bunch of OXO goodies for being a finalist in the cauliflower contest! Many thanks, OXO, Viking, and A&M! Early Christmas fun at my house!

asked by Kayb almost 8 years ago

nutcakes

Lucky you. Envy. I just found out I won something a month or so ago. I hope to get it before the holiday. Viking carving set sounds cool. I also want an immersion blender that I saw someone else won.

Damn! Where's mine? Still waiting because I be doin' a whole lot carvin' soon.

I do this for the fun, but I must admit that the swag is cool. But also I've approached editorial about trying to establish a channel to donate stuff (I have plenty of "stuff" already) to a charitable cause such as Share Our Strength. Might help my conscience.

TiggyBee

pierino, I'm still waiting too... But I'm all for anything that helps your conscience....