I don't have ant recipes, but here's a link that discusses its uses:
http://www.thekitchn.com...
Did you check the Mast Brothers sites for recipes?

spiffypaws

I threw a handful of nibs into a batch of fudgy brownies and ate them with a Russian Imperial Stout.

Shuna Lydon
Shuna Lydon

Shuna is a pastry chef in New York City and author of the acclaimed blog Eggbeater.

Cookies, scones, pancakes, waffles - cocoa nibs are good in everything, really. If you steep them in dairy, and then blend, it's one of the best hot chocolates you'll meet. This can also turn into just about any custard, ice cream... you name it! Keep cocoa nibs in a cool dark place. If they are very freshly roasted, the flavor will mute as they stale. If a recipe instructs you to "toast" them before adding, toast in no more than a 300F oven, for no more than 10m. they are already roasted, and further cooking them can lead to burnt tastes. Have fun! What a fabulous gift!

Tallgrass Kitchen

Alice Medrich's Nibby Buckwheat Cookies. I use them a lot in desserts to add crunch since my kids are allergic to nuts.

Eliz.

Alice Medrich has lots of great recipes calling for these bits. They are also great in Dorie Greenspan's World Peace cookies. AM suggests making the dough at least a day in advance to allow flavors to blend whenever you use this particular ingredient, a practice that improves almost any cookie dough.

petitbleu

I add them to my granola--so good! I also love them in cookies. Anytime you want a crunchy, chocolate boost, just add cocoa nibs. Lucky you!

Don't forget the savory applications--they're wonderful in green beans.

Amanda Paa | Heartbeet Kitchen

I love making this "grown up" version of Rice Krispie Treats with them - using cacao nibs and sunflower seed butter. Not quite as sweet as the original, and the cacao nibs add to the texture. If you use brown rice rice krispies they are gluten free as well! http://heartbeetkitchen...