🔕 🔔

Raw cacao powder ---can I use interchangeably with regular cocoa powder?

Yesterday I bought some cacao nibs that I needed and they also had raw cacao powder. On a whim I bought it, and now I don't know how to use it! Any suggestions? It's Navitas and the package reads that you can use just like cocoa powder.

asked by Stephanie G over 5 years ago

1e78f34c 0999 4079 bd2c c519a9101b4a  stringio

You can use the raw the same as any processed cacao powder, the raw will just be much more nutritious for you as the raw ingredients will give your body more vitamins and minerals available in the cacao. In the end RAW IS BEST!!