A question about a recipe: Grilled Swordfish with Lemon and Caper Sauce

8ae6da8d 1c12 45ac a53b 00144af47a08  food52 05 14 13 2489

I have a question about the recipe "Grilled Swordfish with Lemon and Caper Sauce" from ChefJune. What kind of sides do you recommend for this dish? Salad? Grilled veggies?

asked by Fawn D. Liebengood over 4 years ago

LE BEC FIN

oh, i love that dish. One of the great things about it is the flexibility you have w/ your sides. I have served it with all kinds of multigrain pilafs, and couscous, cooked pinto beans with pimenton, and greens like kale and swiss chard, garlic sauteed, that can share the swordfish lemon for the necessary spark. I would not serve a salad because you already have the lemon juice/acid and oil with the swordfish, so no need to be redundant.

LE BEC FIN

ATG117

You can go either way. A nice compromise might be Merrill's roasted carrot and avocado salad. The recipe is one of my favorites.

Bevi

This sounds excellent.

I love spinach with lemon & capers.

I would make an olive-oil mashed potato as the side.