🔕 🔔

merrill's applesauce cake

I don't have a Bundt pan. I imagine I can just pour the batter into one or two loaf pans. Anything I should know?. Not a baker. Thanks, the applesauce is ready.

asked by fhp almost 4 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

If you're using standard loaf pans, the amount of batter will probably be too much for just one, andtoo llittle for two pans. I'd use one loaf pan and then put the rest in muffin tins. Just make sure to test them early for doneness!

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

perfect answer!

Every time i think about applesauce cake, i remember my mother circa 1965, standing in front of the oven after putting in her cake, and saying aloud, "Now what have I forgot? I just know i forgot something.......Oh! I know- I forgot the applesauce"!!