🔕 🔔

im trying to make a homemade recipe for chocolate and im having such a difficult time i got my recipe fromhttp://www.wikihow.com/Make-Chocolate-With-C

I was trying to use a blender but im afraid its too old to do the job and now im at a loss so im trying to move to step 2 to liquefy it some. does anyone have any tips or advice (please click on the link in with my question)

asked by Nijah about 3 years ago
21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

nijah, i am a bit confused. what are you going to do with the choc, once it is made? I read the recipe; i would never put the mixture into a blender because it is so hard to get out of the blender. i would suggest you use a food processor (preferably a small one) or hand held mixer. or just mix by hand. If you are trying to remove hardened chocolate from a blender, you might succeed by setting the blender jar on top of a stove pilot light- where it is hot but not hot enough to melt the jar parts. I would not set the jar into a bowl of hot water because the water may sneak into the jar, and it will seize the chocolate.