🔕 🔔

okra

can I use frozen okra the same way as fresh? should I defreeze first? thanks

asked by lila over 3 years ago

120fa86a 7a24 4cc0 8ee1 a8d1ab14c725  me in munich with fish

What are you wanting to use it for? Generally, frozen okra is best used for frying, but if you give us more details on what you want to make, we can better answer your question.

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

hmmmm, okra is so delicious. I would treat frozen okra just like i treat frozen thin green beans: stir fry or saute over high heat in their frozen state. Eat with lemon. Or , after sauteeing, next add them to soups, stews, casseroles, around roasting meats, etc.