🔕 🔔

How do I add an existing recipe to a contest?

I'm sure its pretty obvious, but I cant find a little add button once I find my recipe?

asked by lifeandlarder over 3 years ago

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

click to bring up your recipe page. Just ubder the photo, on the left, is an EDIT button. Click and scroll down bekow the recipe instructions to a window. In the window, click to show name of current contest and click on that. It then asks if tou are sure, you click Yes and voila- should be entered in the contest.
Remember to RE-READ the recipe, before entering it into the contest- to make sure there are no errors!!