Alon Shaya's Whole Roasted Cauliflower and Whipped Goat Cheese

Is there any reason the whipped goat cheese can't be made 2 days ahead? The recipe specifies that it can be made one day ahead. Does the flavor diminish with time?

asked by Kelly Anderson over 4 years ago

No, I think that should be fine!

LE BEC FIN

kelly, it is one of my pet peeves that recipe writers often giver VERY conservative timings for a dish'es prep or leftover shelf life. Maybe it has to do with our lawsuit-wary world these days (in case a reader got sick and wanted to sue a cookbook author.) Heck, you could prob do that whipped goat cheese many days before.