🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Maialino's Olive Oil Cake

15b578e9 e5e0 48e5 872a 23f3c81a5113  2013 1216 genius maialino olive oil cake final 011

I have a question about the recipe "Maialino's Olive Oil Cake" from Genius Recipes. Can this be made with almond milk if another substitute for dairy milk?

asked by Edna almost 4 years ago

I'm not an expert on non-dairy substitutions, but my inclination would be to use one that is more neutral in flavor. Perhaps a rice milk?

Rice milk is neutral in flavor, but also low in fat. If you are not afraid of soy, you might want to use unsweetened organic soy milk instead.