🔕 🔔

Hi! If my granola is too chewy/soft after cooling overnight, will putting it back in the over crisp it up or make the pumpkin and sunflower seeds eve

asked by AngelRide over 3 years ago

94ff4163 13ec 407a a53b 792c87641e55  fsm
trampledbygeese

trampledbygeese is a trusted home cook.

It probably will crisp it up just fine with a little bit of time in the oven. Let us know how it goes.

Is it possible it was still a bit warm before it got put away? Often, even just being a little bit warm, can make things like granola go soft in an airtight container. Usually what I like to do is let it cool completely, then leave it another hour or so.