🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Key Lime Tarts

Be6bd674 7c5c 4f1c 9200 fc12041e7273  dsc 1882

I have a question about the recipe "Key Lime Tarts" from cristinasciarra. Which size McVities biscuits, there are more than one, and where does the second can of condensed milk fit in?

asked by Kate Fogarty over 3 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

For the biscuits, I would assume the standard roll size of 14oz/400g, and for the condensed milk, I would guess that you're using them both at the same time. But you might want to consider sending a message to the recipe author (by clicking the envelope button on their profile page: http://food52.com/users...) to ask for clarification.