Pie crust recipe with egg and butter

Your Pi-day pies were absolutely delicious! I purchased four pies (2 of them over 2lbs) for work and a Pi-Day dinner party that night, and we were all entranced with the flavors in the cherry, blueberry, apple and harvest berry. I have eaten more pie in the last two days than I have in the last two years. Thank you so much. If you can post the recipe for that fabulous egg-based butter pastry dough, that would be wonderful!

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 4 years ago

former Community Editor

Greetings - Unfortunately our Whole Foods contact informed us that this is a store bakehouse recipe, but suggested trying another great pie crust in their database here: http://www.wholefoodsmarket...

These Impossibly Fudgy Chocolate Cakes Have One Big Secret

No butter, no oil -- just one magical ingredient.

Genius Chocolate Cake

Let's settle this once and for all, shall we?

The Best Carbonara, According to an Italian Chef

Holiday recipes from The German-Jewish cookbook

Break the Yom Kippur Fast with Salad

What's New in the Neighborhood

The four pasta dishes every Roman cook should know.

4 Classic Roman Pastas