🔕 🔔

Pie crust recipe with egg and butter

Your Pi-day pies were absolutely delicious! I purchased four pies (2 of them over 2lbs) for work and a Pi-Day dinner party that night, and we were all entranced with the flavors in the cherry, blueberry, apple and harvest berry. I have eaten more pie in the last two days than I have in the last two years. Thank you so much. If you can post the recipe for that fabulous egg-based butter pastry dough, that would be wonderful!

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 3 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Greetings - Unfortunately our Whole Foods contact informed us that this is a store bakehouse recipe, but suggested trying another great pie crust in their database here: http://www.wholefoodsmarket...