🔕 🔔

potato juice

Anyone ever juiced a potato? Looking for recipe inspiration... quick search online says to drink it raw but I'm looking for something more involved. Thanks!

Rebecca is a Recipe Tester for Food52

i haven't juiced a potato, but I grate them occasionally. If I grate it for sauerkraut, I add the juice and starch along with the grated potatoes to the sauerkraut. If I am using them for potato pancakes (latkes) or dumplings, I throw the juice off or use it in soup and add the starch to the latke or dumpling mixture.

D5541489 96fb 4b93 979f 7088809f4b2d  10373075 10100507743110541 5511741949794204925 o
Rebecca Vitale

Rebecca is a Recipe Tester for Food52

Thanks, Maedl! Specifically interested in juicing at this point. Will report back if I come up with something remotely successful :)