The Lard Of Avon

A roulade! Chocolate are my favorite. Here's Jacques & Julia's, which calls for 7 egg whites, http://www.marthastewart...

Shuna Lydon
Shuna Lydon

Shuna is a pastry chef in New York City and author of the acclaimed blog Eggbeater.

Many many recipes use egg whites as a basis for their stabilization. You may also freeze egg whited for a later purpose. Recipes that employ large amounts of egg whites:
Financiere, Meringue, Pavlova, French/Swiss/Italian buttercream, Marshmallows, Royal Icing, Souffle, Macaron, Macaroon, Dacquoise, and they're good for treating burns. Have fun!

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Meringues and macarons, seven minute frosting would be my favorites. Always wanted to try Floating Island, which uses poached meringues instead of baked.

S
S

Egg white omelettes, if you want something savory. If you put eggs in your meatballs, I bet just the whites would bind just as well as whole eggs.

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

Egg white omelette with scallions is mighty good.

For more incidental usage, if I just have a couple of whites, I've often used them for breading, instead of whole eggs (flour/egg/breadcrumbs.) Also, a single white can be used to brush on a graham cracker or cookie crumb pie crust and pre-baked to stop soggy-ness when filled.

Lindsay-Jean is a Community Editor at Food52.

There are a number of ideas here -- http://food52.com/blog... -- both in the post itself and in the comments!

LindsChristine

A couple more savory suggestions: a classic consomme, or a salt crust for baking meat or fish. If I only have one or two egg whites, I use them in a cocktail like a pisco sour.

In addition to all the other suggestions (I'd probably make macaroons for Passover right now) I use egg whites to bind my turkey burgers.

ZombieCupcake

Marshmallow creme for fluffernutters.

Paperyrain.com

I like to make delicious cocktails, specifically this one:
The Clover Club:
3 ounces gin
1 ounce fresh lemon juice
1/4 ounce Grenadine or cherry syrup
Egg white

Felicia M

Easiest way I found to use all those egg whites? A classic omelette or casserole. You can also use it as a binder for patties