A question about a recipe: James Peterson's Baked Fish Fillets with Butter and Sherry

Bf3a41fe 6f06 4881 acc8 84823d58765d  2014 0325 genius baked fish butter sherry 190

I have a question about the recipe "James Peterson's Baked Fish Fillets with Butter and Sherry" from Genius Recipes. What herbs would you recommend for this recipe?

asked by Paige Ford over 4 years ago

Tarragon or perhaps sorrel.

My favorite herbs with white-fleshed fish are summer savory, chervil, flat leaf parsley. The fish is delicately flavored, so many of the herbs we so often reach for would overpower that delicate flavor. I choose different herbs with oily fish.

I agree with the delicacy of the fish and as the recipe author states, parsley is a great idea to finish the dish.