🔕 🔔

Tuscan Onion Confit

After 3 hours, this mixture didn't come together the way I expected. It's still not "jam-like". Any suggestions?

asked by akrainey over 3 years ago

You might want to post this question in the comments section of the recipe. I'm not positive but I believe those questions/comments are emailed to the recipe author.
http://food52.com/blog...

68de587a 1415 4682 863f 6f7a5c5c1744  dsc 0013
Trena Heinrich

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

I agree with Pegeen! Also, when I made this it did take quite a bit longer than I anticipated, but sooo worth it.

Since I refrigerated it after three hours on stove top, I'm wondering if I should resume on stove top or slow cook in the oven?