🔕 🔔

will the sugar steak with bourbon go well with arugula and parmesan salad?

i am looking at combining the salad from the steak with arugula recipe with the steak from the sugar steak bourbon recipe. will they go well together?

asked by Kerri Dunne over 3 years ago

Yes, I think it would be delicious.

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

I think so too. I often serve thinly sliced, rare grilled steak - flank, flat iron, hanger, etc. - with various marinades, over greens dressed in a simple vinaigrette. The bite of arugula is an especially good balance to steak's richness. Definitely add a few parmesan shavings - sweet from the marinade, salty from the parm.... I want this dinner right now!