Would it be possible for you to print out the nutrition/calories of your recipes? I try to alter them to make them as healthy as possible.

Your vegan/vegetarian recipes are the closest but still I would like to know the nutrient breakdown if possible. Thanks.

• Posted by: Grace
  • April 20, 2014

ATG117
ATG117 April 20, 2014

This has come up a few times on hotline, and I think the consensus has been that there are other sites where you can enter a recipe to find out its nutrition facts. If you search the hotline questions, you should be able to get those details. On the whole, this site focuses on whole, good quality ingredients. If you're looking to further tweak a recipe, you can decrease the fat or subbing for a leaner protein. But unless you're baking or making a starch and cheese based dish like pasta, I'd say many of the recipes are rather healthy already.

Grace
Grace April 20, 2014

Thank you very much. The recipes I have tried are tasty and easy. I love your site.

lsgerman
lsgerman May 3, 2014

I just answered a similar question... I use http://www.myfitnesspal.com/