The exclusive Italian nonstick from Ballarini the pros swear by. Shop now »
🔕 🔔

Would it be possible for you to print out the nutrition/calories of your recipes? I try to alter them to make them as healthy as possible.

Your vegan/vegetarian recipes are the closest but still I would like to know the nutrient breakdown if possible. Thanks.

asked by Grace about 3 years ago

This has come up a few times on hotline, and I think the consensus has been that there are other sites where you can enter a recipe to find out its nutrition facts. If you search the hotline questions, you should be able to get those details. On the whole, this site focuses on whole, good quality ingredients. If you're looking to further tweak a recipe, you can decrease the fat or subbing for a leaner protein. But unless you're baking or making a starch and cheese based dish like pasta, I'd say many of the recipes are rather healthy already.

Thank you very much. The recipes I have tried are tasty and easy. I love your site.

I just answered a similar question... I use http://www.myfitnesspal...